Bread Warmer & Basket - Bird Round
About This Handicraft
There’s nothing quite like the smell of warm bread on the weekend. Here, our terracotta plate has been engraved with a bird and cut to fit neatly into a round basket. This special bread warmer is naturally insulating, and the basket itself has been handwoven from sustainably grown seagrass. It’s the best gift item for anyone who loves bread!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (Bread Warmer) 0.5"tall x 9”round
- (Basket) 3.25"tall x 11"round
- (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
- (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth.
- Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Rinse before first use. Dry well.
- To clean, rinse with water. Not dishwasher safe.
- Do not put the basket in the oven.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Layer on Jewelry for a Finishing Touch
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.