Hand Etched Terracotta Pot - Small
This handmade terracotta pot is as beautiful as it is practical. With its artisan-inspired patterns that have been hand etched, it creates a beautiful design of dynamic geometric patterns. Hand-crafted from clay and made in small batch quantities to minimise waste and maximise quality these modernist inspired pots will have your greenery smiling from leaf to leaf. Great for indoor and outdoor uses and no drainage hole.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 5.5” tall x 8.5” round
- Material: Clay
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.