Savar Bread Basket with White Handle
Handmade by village artisans in Bangladesh, use on these baskets is endless. It’s versatile enough to perform various kitchen tasks, from serving bread (of course!) to holding cutlery and napkins for a party. Also, they are great for organizing items in the kitchen, bathroom, craft room,
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 5.75”tall x 19"wide x 8.25"deep
- (S) 5.5”tall x 14.5"wide x 7"deep
- Material: Seagrass with Jute Handle
- Color: Natural, White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Layer on Jewelry for a Finishing Touch
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.