Bohemian Reclaimed Glass Sterling Silver Stacking Rings, Boho Jewelry
Beautiful handmade glowing 6mm gems are created from the broken pieces of antique glass gathered from the environment, ground and fired! Simple on their own, but stacks perfectly against each other to combine, mix and match colors.
Rings are .925 sterling silver. Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used. Pick your color, then choose the size. Available in US sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Available in lots of sparkling colors including:
- Aqua, from vintage Mason Jars
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema Jars
- Amethyst, from early 1900's medcine bottles
- Emerald, from 1960's green beer bottles
- Ruby, from World War II era beer bottles
- Amber, from vintage Clorox Jugs
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- White, from 1960's Pond's Cold Cream jars
- Clear, from vintage milk bottles