Savar Pot Planter
About This Handicraft
Our Savar Pot planter is made of 100% natural fiber - seagrass. Every Knot is handwoven by fair trade artisans whose hopes and dreams are put into each thread as they work.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 17.5" tall x 8.5" round
- Material: Seagrass
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.