Bella Filigree Teardrop Sterling Earrings, Boho Jewelry
Glowing 10mm glass gems are handmade, created from the broken pieces of antique glass and bottles reclaimed from the habitats, ground and fired! The glass is mounted in the beautiful sterling filigree setting with sterling ear wire. The beautiful filigree setting measures approx. 3/4" of an inch in length not including the ear wire and is 1/2" wide at the widest point.
Total hang length approx. 2".
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars