Home Gallery Art Da Aqua Print
- Museum quality giclee on canvas
- Hand stretched on deep (1.5 in.) stretcher bars
- Gallery wrapped with image mirrored onto the sides
- Hand made in the USA
How it is made:
- We use a matte finish acid-free archival fine art paper for all of our paper giclee prints
- We print the image directly onto artist-grade canvas using archival inks for color permanence
- We follow our unique coating process wherein we seal the ink into the canvas by adding a clear protective barrier which preserves and protects the image
- In our finished production studio the canvas is stretched and fit onto a custom-cut wooden frame
- Hanging hardware is also installed at this stage, making your canvas art piece immediately ready to hang out of the box
- Artist: Gilda
- Size: 30" x 30"
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
Layer on Jewelry for a Finishing Touch
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.