Jute Canvas Market Bag - Love
About This Handicraft
Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose - never reach for a disposable bag again! They're not great for the planet. Take an easy step in becoming a little more eco-friendly with a reusable jute market bag that gives back to nature, our planet, and Fair-Trade women artisans in rural Bangladesh communities. The heart-patterned canvas lining tote feels cheery with a charming love motif.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately 16” tall x 15” wide x 9" deep
- Material: Natural Burlap Fabric, Canvas lining with cotton
- Color: Natural, White, Red
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
Layer on Jewelry for a Finishing Touch
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.