Essential Oil Aroma and Remote Diffuser - 100ml Metal Art Air Mist
100ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser, cylinder design, in a black metal with a wood grain finish for the base.
This ultrasonic electric air mist ultrasonic humidifier is used for aromatherapy by diffusing essential oils and mist into the air. The diffuser is useful as a night light featuring 7 controllable colour changing LED lights.
Ultrasonic aroma humidifiers use ultrasonic vibrating liquid water to produce water mist and emit it in the air for humidification.
It can improve air quality and also refresh the skin keeping it healthy and moist.
By adding 1~3 drops of your favourite essential oils into the water, the misty fragrance produced will remove peculiar odours and dust, replacing the air with a fresh aroma and an ambient and pleasant room.
- Stunning modern design to suit your decor
- Smart Atomiser - turns off automatically when the unit runs out of water
- Runs whisper quiet
- Wont burn or heat essential oils
- Use around the home, studio, office etc.
- 6 Hour running time on a full tank of water
- Colour changing lighting option
- Portable - small enough to pack and take with you
- Model: YX-183
- Colour: Black Art Design, Wood Grain Base
- Capacity: 100ml
- Working Time: 3-5hrs
- Power: 10W
- Power Input /Output: AC100-240V / DC24V / 0.65A / 50-60Hz
- Material: Iron+PP+ABS Tank
- Mist Output: 25ml/hr
- Ultrasonic Vibration Frequency: 2.4MHZ
- Noise: <35db (A)
- Weight: 290g
- Diffuser Size (cm): 15.7 (L) x 9.3 (W)
- Open cover
- Insert USB power cable
- Add water and oils
- Start using
- Pick you mist option
- Pick you light option
- 1 x 100ml Aroma Diffuser - YX-183
- 1 x 12V AC Adaptor
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.