Sacred Smudge - (Cedar, Sage, Lavender) - Clears away negative energies. Tired of smoky sage in your home or office? People all over the world burn sage as a way of clearing energy and spirits from a space.
This practice is called smudging. While the traditional method is to burn dried sage leaves - sometimes it's just not feasible. People with allergies, sensitivity to the smoke or shared public environments like apartments and offices make burning sage hard to do. a candle version called "Sacred Smudge".
Intended to replace negativity with Love, Light, and Positive Energy.
Details: Listing is for 1 (one) of the following options below - you choose the candle size or tealight option: - Tealights come in sets of 4 or 6 - size of each tealight is 1.5" diameter and 0.75" height. - 7.5oz Glass Jar - size is 3" height and ~2.75" wide - 8oz Round Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide - 8oz Square Tin size is 2" height and ~3" wide - 12oz Glass Jar with lid size is 3.5" height and ~3.25" wide - 21oz Glass Jar with lid size is 6.25" height and 3" wide NEW!!! Black ceramic pot with smudge candle - 4" diameter and 2.5" height Look through ALL photos to see the different candle sizes. Ingredients include - Essential Oils - 100% natural eco-soy wax - lead-free wicks - homegrown organic herbs - crystals from my shop to help set your intention. - and of course love, light, and positive energy goes into every candle. Candle Safety
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface. 6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
Our Collections are always Evolving
Stay in the loop by subscribing to our weekly newsletter!