Botanical Sterling Silver Adjustable Slider Bracelet, Reclaimed Glass, Boho Jewelry
This beautiful sterling silver slider bracelet features a 10mm glowing gem handmade from the broken antique glass set into a botanical style setting surrounding the glass with leaves, flowers and vines. A 1.2 mm sterling chain bracelet is fully adjustable using the slider feature to slide the chain to your size held securely by silicone inside the sterling beads.
Each piece includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used!
Available in the following vintage glass colors:
- Amber, from vintage Clorox jugs
- Amethyst, from early 1900's pale purple medicine bottles
- Black, from antique black depression glass
- Clear, from vintage Milk bottles
- Cobalt, from vintage Noxzema jars
- Emerald, from vintage beer bottles
- Aqua Mason Jar, from vintage blue mason jars
- Olive, from early 1900's wine bottles
- Pink, from antique pink depression glass
- Ruby, from 1940's beer bottles
- White, from vintage Pond's cold cream jars
Handmade art glass beads created in the ancient tradition of lampworking in our Baja studio. Created with fine ingredients like .999 silver, goldstone, and glass from Italy, our beads are hgih quality and made to dazzle.
Glass Dreadlock Beads
Created by hand with large beads holes to fit on Euro charm chains and bracelets, show dog leads, hand bands, macrame, and more.