Vista Rose Art Glass Knotted Necklace, handmade lampwork beads by glass artist Jenelle Aubade.
" Opera Length for Double Wraps.
♡ Picture a strawberry daiquiri poolside, or a basket of strawberries + champagne picnic at the beach. This strand evokes the sensation of sweet rich flavors in rouge reds, crocus plum from Italy, and rustic elements for a certain je ne sais quoi.
(150+) of my handmade lampwork beads in a crystal encased mix of ‘Jamaican Hibiscus ‘. Some beads are etched matte for visual texture, most are finished in high gloss. Each bead is lightly faceted in organic style and the strand includes fine .999 silver and rustic silvered ivory glass accents throughout. Hand knotted, this necklace includes 54 inches of artisan glass beads, and hangs to 26 inches, in a continuous loop."
NECKLACE CARE 🌸 Lay Flat, preferably in a jewelry folder like a pearl necklace. This will keep your necklace pristine. I use hemp instead of cotton knots for a bit stronger hold and less stretching but if you wear your necklace a lot you may want to have it re-strung eventually. Any jeweler that offers pearl necklace repairs can do this for you.
(1) How I make my beads: I create each bead using mostly glass sourced from Italy & Germany over a hot torch flame. I embellish them with enamels, fine silver, 23k gold, and goldstone. They are annealed over night in a digital kiln for longevity, and cleaned and shipped with care.
(2) How I price my beads: I have been creating my line of beads since 2007 and have curated some distinct looks including organic style shapes which are unique and makes the line and each bead ooak. My glass beads range from $10 - $20 per inch of lampwork, with adjustments made for the source glass and detail material prices.
(3) How I make my Necklaces: I spend hours over several days creating the beads for each necklace, beginning with a color pallet in mind and then stretching the design details out during the torching session. Each necklace comes with one or two handmade/sculpted signature beads with my initials to match the design line. J/A. I hand knot each necklace like a string of pearls for longevity and for the grace of the fall line, how it lays while you wear it. The line is completely base metal free for happy health reasons and sustainability.
(4) How I price my Necklaces: My necklaces retail at $15-$25 per inch, taking in to account the bead cost, and then calculating in the time in necklace design/creation/photography and advertising.
(5) Design Line Details: #Healthy #Nature #Inspired #heirloom Art Glass pieces made with the intent of sharing bits of Baja Sunshine with my friends and family across the globe. Besos
Our Collections are always Evolving
Stay in the loop by subscribing to our Sunday newsletter!